Welcome to AmosliskyBase: I am blessed with golden genes – Emmanuel Adebayor I am blessed with golden genes – Emmanuel Adebayor - Welcome to AmosliskyBase

I am blessed with golden genes – Emmanuel Adebayor

emmanuel-adebayor-cropped_11

Togolese international, Emmanuel Adebayo, says he was born with golden genes which enable him to face and confront challenges in his career.
Adebayor insists that his “golden genes” mean he can cope comfortably with being given another chance in the English Premier League. Having impressed for Togo in the ongoing African Cup of Nations tournament, despite being without a club, the Nigerian-born striker hopes he has won some suitors in the England topflight. 
The former Arsenal striker has been without a club since he was released by Crystal Palace last June and was most recently linked with Lyon, a deal that did not materialised.
Adebayor’s performance has been outstanding in the African showpiece with Togo. His country will go through to the quarter-finals if they defeat DR Congo on Tuesday.
The 32-year-old Togolese captain hopes that his performances in the tournament can convince any would-be suitors in England that he still has plenty to offer.
He told FIFA.com, “I am confident that I can still play at that level.
“I am blessed with golden genes. Physically, I would certainly be able to handle the pressure.
“I am the one who makes jokes when it is necessary, but I can also put my foot down if serious work is required.
“My father taught me to always say what I think. At times, that can lead to problems, but I always sleep well.”

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.